Black Stars select overseas over local gamers like how guys ditch other halves when they get cash – Joy FM caller

Black Stars select overseas over local gamers like how guys ditch other halves when they get cash – Joy FM caller


Source: avea1tv



This week, Ghana’s soccer fraternity went haywire after Iñaki Williams determined to play for the Black Stars.


The Athletico Bilbao striker had made an earlier look for Spain’s countrywide group, and consequently, there has been an air of uncertainty approximately his future with the senior national crew.


However, on Tuesday, the fears had been dispelled after he published a video on Twitter, announcing his choice to put on a Black Stars jersey. This generated a frenzy; with many enthusiasts hailing the decision.


Reacting to this development, a few callers on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show on Friday, expressed their reservations with the way Ghanaians have welcomed him and other foreign-based totally players who've reportedly agreed to play for Ghana.


According to the aggrieved callers, Ghanaians have a penchant for celebrating foreign players, leaving local abilties to their fate. This they said, bills for the decline within the fine and patronage of nearby soccer.



One of the callers, who could not cover her displeasure likened the scenario to the manner some men additionally abandon their better halves once they make money; having struggled with their other halves.


In her submissions, she defined that, prior to the countrywide group’s qualification to the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, the brand new inclusions to the group were no longer round; suggesting that their newfound love for the Black Stars is apparently opportunistic.


“They’re behaving like you’re residing with a person. When the person had nothing, you are ok. But now the person is a massive man, [and therefore] he thinks which you don’t praise men. I need to get a higher female. That’s how they’re behaving.


“When they had been gambling the qualifiers, in which had been they? Where had been the ones which can be feeling Ghanaians now? Where have been they, when they were gambling the qualifiers? I rest my case,” she fumed.



Meanwhile, Iñaki Williams has disclosed that he feels greater Ghanaian after visiting the u . S . For the primary time in June after 3 years.


Back in 2021, Williams confirmed to The Guardian that he did no longer experience Ghanaian enough to play for the Black Stars regardless of efforts with the aid of the Ghana Football Association to steer him.


“I recognize and love Ghana, the food, lifestyle. My mother and father are from Accra, and I without a doubt enjoy going. Ghana attempted to persuade me, however I changed into born in Spain, in Bilbao. I won’t ever overlook my own family roots, but I feel Basque and may’t con anybody. I might be cozy with Ghana, I’m certain, but I shouldn’t be there.


But I wasn’t born or raised there, my culture’s here, and there are players for whom it might imply more. So I don’t think it'd be right to take the vicinity of someone who simply deserves to head and who feels Ghana one hundred%”, Williams brought.



However, after spending his 2022 summer season vacations with his more youthful brother, Nico Williams in Ghana, he has now professed his newfound love for Ghana. He said this in an interview with TV3.


“Yes, I become confused earlier than but in view that I came here [Ghana] and saw all of the humans and all the matters that I don’t see in Spain. Seeing the human beings is very essential and that they love me, they take snap shots of me and inspire me to play for Black Stars.


It became lovely gambling with Spain. I actually have lived all my life in Spain but I don’t neglect Ghana. Ghana is a unique united states because my parents are here, and my blood is right here.


Ghana is right here in my heart because I enjoy this u . S .. I see my humans, I see my dad and mom. My parents are Ghanaians and I am a Ghanaian,” he brought.



When questioned approximately the name of the game behind his endurance and velocity, the new Ghanaian participant stated, “I don’t recognize. I have been consuming fufu and waakye. My mum chefs for us. Fufu and palm nut soup (nkatenkwan) makes me rapid. I love palm nut soup (nkatenkwan)”.


The striker will be to be had to make his Black Stars debut throughout the 2023 AFCON Qualifiers in September.


Iñaki became born in Spain to Ghanaian dad and mom and is eligible to play for Ghana. He made his Spain debut on May 29, 2016.


However, the striker had no further aggressive look with Spain to tie him to the European state. As a result, he changed into eligible for a nationality transfer in line with FIFA’s policies.



Tags:   Black Stars Ghana Football Association (GFA) Iñaki Williams Joy SMS




Related to this story

Andy Yiadom appointed as Reading captain beforehand of the new season

‘My blood is right here’ – Iñaki Williams says he feels greater Ghanaian now after recent go to

Ghana will do everything possible to qualify from Group H – Inaki Williams on World Cup

I am going to work tough to elevate excessive the flag of Ghana – Inaki Williams

Ghanaians stated I am the nice striker – Inaki Williams

Don’t neglect gamers who qualified Ghana to the World Cup – Adam Kwarasey tells GFA

Black Stars forward Afena-Gyan signs and symptoms new address Roma

Ghana’s Alexander Djiku set to sign for Hoffenheim

Adam Kwarasey proud to inform son approximately performance in opposition to Brazil

How the Black Stars can lineup with Iñaki Williams and Tariq Lamptey in advance of the 2022 World Cup



#aveaonetv

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post