On Saturday, I addressed the inaugural sitting of the 2nd Parliament of the Youth Impact Parliament -a house of young people from the Ho Technical University and from across the region.

#avea1tv 

 By Hon Peter Nortsu Kotoe “On Saturday, I addressed the inaugural sitting of the 2nd Parliament of the Youth Impact Parliament -a house of young people from the Ho Technical Uni versity and from across the region.
















The Youth Impact Parliament, is an initiative of some students and past students of the University led by Mr. Jones Amegashie-Viglo.


The idea is to provide a platform for young people to articulate, share ideas and also aquire leadership skills that would present them ready-made for the future.



In my address, I applauded the founders for the bold initiative and also urged members of the house to take every advantage of the opportunity provided them.


As a model Parliament, I also implored the members to tolerate each other and be open to learn from each other. I stated that the Youth Parliament concept is the most appropriate platform for grooming future leaders and one that must be taken seriously by themselves and all stakeholders.


As part of my invitation, the house has also requested from me to become a Patron to the group, a position I have accepted as my own commitment to contributing to the development of Ghanaian youth most especially those from the region.”

#avea1tv

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post