Viral jobless alumni raising notice moves past 50 bids for employment

 Viral jobless alumni raising notice moves past 50 bids for employment


Source: avea1tv


The University of Ghana graduate who became a web sensation for remaining by the street with a notice engaging for business has uncovered the result of his eccentric method.


As indicated by Isaac Kwame Addae, he has gotten bids for employment from something like 50 associations.


He said in spite of being taunted via web-based entertainment following the viral photograph, the fortitude to put himself out there has paid off.


"It was undeniably challenging at first. Individuals continued to chuckle at me that I chose to move to an alternate area. At the point when I arrived, I was roused to remain in light of the fact that others continued to let me know I'll get a new line of work.


"I spent about an hour and 30 minutes in the sun. However, presently, in excess of 50 organizations have proposed to utilize me," he revealed in a meeting on Accra-based GHOne TV.


I've gotten brings from more than 50 organizations extending to me employment opportunities and acquainting me with the business side of Aquaculture. I've sent my CV to them expecting a positive input - Isaac Kwame Addae


Subject: Graduate Unemployment #GHToday w/@Serwaa_Amihere pic.twitter.com/GZetXvtLpb


— #HotCakeonGHOne (@GHOneTV) July 6, 2022

The Marine Science graduate additionally noticed that regardless of getting calls for occupations, he is at present sitting tight for input.


He additionally noticed that a few guests suggested Aquaculture open doors which he is thinking about.


"I have capabilities in Marine and Fisheries so assuming it is the fisheries angle I will happily embrace it. Assuming I additionally get the Marine Operations Department at the habour, I will get it.


"I'm willing to acknowledge different positions, when it can put food on the table, I will be prepared to adjust and learn," he said.


A photograph of Mr Addae turned into a web sensation throughout the end of the week after a photo of him holding a notice showing his problem became famous online.


The viral photograph showed him in a dark sets of pants and shoes, as well as a light blue long-sleeved dress, with a dark knapsack.


"Satisfy I really want a Job," was strikingly engraved on the bulletin. The banner likewise had his phone number and capabilities.


Labels: Graduate Unemployment Viral photograph


#avea1tv

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post