M.I Abaga to change level name

 M.I Abaga to change level name


Source:avea1tv



(Credit: Instagram/@mi_abaga)


Nigerian Rapper, M.I Abaga, has discovered that he might be returning his stage call after the use of it for 15 years.


According to him, he believes his career trajectory mainly after the release of his new album requires a alternate.


In an Instagram post on Thursday, he wrote “after over 15yrs as minister fantastic, I will be retiring the call “MI Abaga” and taking up a new call for my new undertaking because, my new album difficult af(sic) and it deserves a brand new call.”


He brought that he will carry out as M.I Abaga for a very last time on Sunday, July 10. 



He cited that it will be an occasion to rejoice his decade-long stint inside the industry as “Africa’s greatest rapper”.


This comes some days after M.I Abaga released his collaborative album challenge with A-Q, Blaqbones titled, Behold The Lamb.


Meanwhile, the rapper is anticipated to release his first solo album in years. The album titled The Guy is expected to drop in August 2022.



.


Tags:   M.I Abaga




Related to this story

Obuasi set to acquire financial boost and redevelopment for 10 years

Anny Osabutey: Inaki Williams’ mother and father’ perilous adventure to Spain via Mediterranean Sea is Ghana’s advantage

I am inclined to die for the united states of america – Henry Quartey

Absa Bank, MEST to empower Next-Gen marketers

‘Your rantings and raving are so unintelligent’ – Sam George tells Ablekuma North MP

Fabio Gama leaves Asante Kotoko after 21 months, set to enroll in Bahrain facet

COLA Strike: We will blame Akufo-Addo if we fail the BECE – JHS finalists

Andy Yiadom appointed as Reading captain beforehand of the new season

Son of John Mahama to shut cope with English football membership quickly

Over 27,000 public zone people possibly to strike on July 12


#avea1tv

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post